Saturday, August 31, 2013

Promotion



The promotional content of my campaign are going to be a series of magazine, billboard, bus, and commercial ads. In the commercial I will use my idea that I had for my Big Idea http://ohcaden.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-big-idea.html. Then I will have advertisements that will have attractive men and women wearing their “Stingray Vision” Glasses. When worn, these paper glasses will reveal a hidden stingray on the page, on the billboards, and bus ads. These glasses refract light to reveal what is hidden, much like the way new 3D glasses combine the distorted light to create a 3-demensional image. This way the wearers of the glasses will have “Stingray Vision”. This will be a simple campaign, with a big difference from the other commercials and ads. On top of this advertising campaign, there will be a promotional “stunt” for the Unveiling Parties, where the guest receive a pair of Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses, that have “Stingray Vision”.

No comments:

Post a Comment